Newton DIY Kit: Variable Resistors (potentiometer and LDR)
If you are a class 12 science student looking to make your perfect 'physics investigatory project', well you are at the right place!
Using this DIY (do-it-yourself) kit, you can make your physics project in just '30 minutes'. 20,000+ students across 200 cities have already used our kits to get full marks in practicals. Not only do you finish your project in time, you can write your project report, understand the basic underlying concepts and have confidence to face Viva questions.
Each kit comes packaged with the following:
- Components and Tools Box (a digital multimeter is included as well!)
- Step by step building instructions for quick assembly (digital)
- Learning Videos to help you get started (digital)
- Theory Manual to help you write a great quality project report (paperback)
This project pack contains the following projects:
- Using potentiometer as a variable resistor and verifying variable current using a multimeter
- Using LDR as a variable resistor and verifying current using a multimeter
- Application of potentiometer as a voltage divider in sequential glowing of LEDs
- Alternate glowing of LEDs using a preset and depicting the internal structure of a potentiometer