Newton DIY Kit: Voltage Regulator Using a Zener Diode
If you are a class 12 science student looking to make your perfect 'physics investigatory project', well you are at the right place!
Using this DIY (do-it-yourself) kit, you can make your physics project in just '30 minutes'. 20,000+ students across 200 cities have already used our kits to get full marks in practicals. Not only do you finish your project in time, you can write your project report, understand the basic underlying concepts and have confidence to face Viva questions.
Each kit comes packaged with the following:
- Components and Tools Box (a digital multimeter is included as well!)
- Step by step building instructions for quick assembly (digital)
- Learning Videos to help you get started (digital)
- Theory Manual to help you write a great quality project report (digital)
This project pack contains the following projects:
- Functioning of a zener diode in forward and reverse bias modes; verifying reverse breakdown voltage using a multimeter
- Zener diode as voltage regulator in circuits